Birthday Bash!! My Munchkin Yashu


The story of my Lifetime…frm a teary toddler to a terrific teen, it feels lyk yesterday ven a Chuhii baby hd come into our lives, Lo&Behold, now a lil kiddo is a topsy turvy teen.. U r nothing less thn a ball of fireworks MyGrillerGal set all fears & worries aside n hv a blast.

I couldn’t dream up a naughtiest Tiktok queen to share my laughs, tears, frustrations, secrets, smiles and ridiculous stories with you. Way to go! I appreciate your uncanny ability to know my thoughts before I voice them...surely we share an un-explainable bond. 

One n only our magical Princess of family hope ur nxt coming years r as awesome as ur last 10 yrs & all your vibes r  nothing bt happiness. So I got to tell u hw much I luv u a million times or in a flobbity zillion ways. The cute teenager in this world deserves world’s cute wishes frm all, have a wonderful birthday today. We love ur wings my dear angel, make them stronger to soar high. 

Today is d first day of the rest of your life, and i say attaining teen is just d start, so may everything good add pizzazz to ur day, and may happiness be ever sweet to your Redvelvetchocowaffle. It's time to tap the feet, make some noise, dish out some food, throw some confetti and burst some balloons. A party with ur favorite friends & family. Tons of freedom. Only blissful moments and thoughts. Plus, total Dhamaal..Wishing you a rocking Birthday may u achieve all A++ Marksheets, GlamoursOutfits, GlitzyPics thz bdy…

As no photo collage or Facebook status could ever sum up how much I love you and treasure your relationship today and every day..Thank you for putting a smile on our faces and never letting it fade. I love you the most and I sincerely could not live without you.



Comments